Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shout out.

I decided today is a good day to give a shout out to my roommies.
Why is it a 'good' day to do this? Well, there's no real reason...
I just adore them and couldn't help myself.
So here we go.

Hilary Collins.
This woman is fierce.
Once she dedicates herself to something, there's no going back.
She is an amazing runner.
Really though.
And get this, she even goes running when she is sick and on her death bed. That's just a taste of how hardcore she is.
She is fully of crazy ideas...
Box springs, anyone?
Hilary Collins is great.


Marlee Redford.
M. Reddy
Funkiest girl I know.
Marlee's got soul.
She's quick to bust a move and have a good time.
She knows how to deal.
This woman makes some of the best cookies I have EVER had. Wow, just thinking about them makes me hungry.
Marlee Redford is great.


Ashley Walter.
In my mind, Ashley is the "peacemaker"
She is kind and considerate.
When I think of Shleey, I can't help but think of how sweet she is.
However, she isn't just nice.
She is also insane.
Ashley makes my 'wildest' dreams come true.
When I suggest something ridiculous, she makes it happen.
Ashley Walter is great.


Basically, my roommates are fantastic.
Of course we have our up and downs.
But in the end, they're always there for me.

2 comments: