Sunday, April 11, 2010

A fine spring day.

I am pleased to announce that Provo finally got his act in gear. The weather was consistently Springy this week :] I love how nice weather makes me people happy. Just take a look around the next time the sun in shining. More people are outdoors, playing and having fun. It should be Spring all year round.
One of my favorite things is that I can drive with my windows down. You can't beat the feeling of wind rushing past your face as you jam to your favorite tunes.

Spring also means more good ole fashions dance parties at Brittany 194.

Haha, we even got Samwise to join in on the festivities.
Afterward, we implemented the airplane.
Then Ash and I took a breather on the floor.
Can I please have this much fun everyday?

1 comment:

  1. um miss you alot. can i please come visit you next fall, k thanks!

    ReplyDelete