Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I can't stop reading.

When did reading get so good?
Perhaps it's because I never have time to do it.
Is that why sitting down to read a book is so enticing?

However, this summer is a little different than normal,
cause I'm actually giving myself time to read...
lots of time, really.

I've been on summer vacation for what, 2 months?
In those 8 weeks, I've read 12 books.
In addition to reading at least one book a week,
I've traveled on a majority of the weekends.

I. am. LOVING. it.

I haven't written too much, so hopefully you're still with me,
cause now I want to hear your opinion.

So tell me, what are some of your favorite books?

2 comments:

  1. So I know I'm a few years too late but I just finished Harry Potter for the first time. I'm reading Newbery Honor books now and love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably a no-brainer but the hunger games is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete