Wednesday, December 8, 2010

As the semester comes to a close.

Where did the semester go?
And for that matter, where did this entire year go?
Today I had my last class of the semester.
I also went out with a bang by getting a 93% on my test today!
(Boo yeah!)
Pretty great end to a pretty great semester.

So now I'm sitting here, relaxing for the first time in quite a while.
I lucked out by finishing classes one day early because tomorrow is my birthday.
In juts a few hours I'm gonna be 21.
A legitimate adult.
Yikes.
I plan on celebrating tomorrow by bowling with my nursing buds in the morning and then heading up to SLC with Paul to get some dinner and enjoy the lights at Temple Square. We'll see what other festivities tomorrow brings. But for now, it's movie time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment