Thursday, August 19, 2010

The good, the bad and the absolutely disgusting.

The Good:
Today marks Stephen's one year.

Yes, ladies and gents, my Stephen is halfway through with his mish.
This makes me so so so happy.
It's almost a little unreal that an entire year has passed me by.
I look forward to what this next year has in store.


The Bad:
I have been in a car ALL day.

We left Ohio at 4 am and drove until 6 pm.
It has been a lonnnng day.
We are currently stopped in Mitchell, South Dakota.
It's a cute little town, know for its "Corn Castle"
...haha, I love it.


The Absolutely Disgusting:
There were earwigs in the hotel bed.

Isn't that about the nastiest thing you've heard?
My mom and I were exhausted and looking forward to relaxing for the rest of the evening.
We walk in and the room smells horrendous.
Immediately, my mom flips the covers back and we see this earwig crawling on the sheets. On top of that, there were bugs on the lampshade.
Ewwwwww.
Just thinking about it makes me squirm.
We looked at each other and got the heck outta there.
Now, we're staying in a nice hotel, with no bugs.
Goooooodnight.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! i can totally see mom's and your face, that really stinks after a long day in the car. But tell me this why Are you in the Dakotas? That seems outta the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way when did you become such a blog freak? You is crazy bibbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to get my step-Mom to give you a discount at a hotel. We live in Missouri now, but when we were driving out here, we stopped at North Platte, Nebraska where we stayed at a BRAND NEW Fairfield Inn by Marriott. Diane works for Ritz Carlton who owns Marriott so we got the room for $35 a night. It was SO CLEAN and so nice. Plus a free breakfast, and a nice pool. It was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.my.absolutely disgusting.
    that is by far the worst hotel experience I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete