Thursday, July 15, 2010

Black Panthers.

This summer has been different than others for many various reasons, but there's one in particular with which I wish to focus on tonight: I have been staying updated with the news/government rulings.
Most of the time, what I hear makes me sick and/or angry.
For example, have any of you heard about what the Black Panther case? Let me shed a little light upon the topic for those of you who are in the dark about what has been going on.

During the 2008 Presidential Election, Black Panthers stood outside with night-sticks to intimidate voters that "looked like they wouldn't vote for Obama". These 2 men, shown in the video below, were taking to court for voter intimidation. Things were going well for us (poorly for them) when all the sudden the case was DROPPED. The DOJ claimed that "he would not pursue cases in which the voter is white and the intimidater is black."
Huh...that sounds lawful, right?
It makes me wonder what would have happened if the KKK were the ones standing outside polling places. Gah, that's enough ranting from me. Here's a video of one of the men they dropped the charges against. Watch it if you don't mind being shocked.



Any thoughts about this video?
Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment