Saturday, July 31, 2010

My summer job(s).

I realized that I've written about all the random parts of my summer,
but have completely failed to mention what I do with the bulk of my time.
Work.
I work at OnSight Health Care.
Essentially, this business goes to nursing homes
and does on-site visits for elderly people.
It's really a great idea, taking the doctors to the people.
On occasion, I'll attend the Dr. on his visit and wheel the residents from their rooms to the doc for their check-ups.
When I'm not transporting patients, I'm in an office transporting pictures of eyeballs from a folder into an online billing program.
Pretty exciting, right?
I can't complain though, this has been a fantastic summer job.
There are multiple high schoolers/college kids working on this project,
which has allowed me to get to know people that, otherwise, I never would have gotten to know well. It's been pretty neat.
In addition to my data entry gig, I also baby-sit for a fantastic little family,
The DiSalle's.
They have 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy.
Ages 5, 3 and 5 months (almost.)
I have LOVED the time I've had to play with these little rascals.
Honestly, I'm sad for the end of the summer because it means saying goodbye.
But alas, time goes on and you just gotta roll with the punches.

So now you know.
This is what Miss Libby Griffioen does with most of her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment