Saturday, July 24, 2010

North Carolina update... finally.

A month ago I was sitting on the beach, reading books and spending time with my family. It was such a relaxing vacation. It was hot, which made sitting by the ocean enjoyable. A majority of my family was there, which was sweet cause I hang with a pretty cool crowd. AND I even got to see my friend, Connecticut, who just so happened to be in the Outer Banks at the same time as me. Pretty awesome coincidence if you ask me.
The only bad news, is that I didn't take very many pictures. Which, might I add, is not very characteristic of me. I did snap a few good ones here and there. So here are just a few for you to enjoy.
Have I mentioned yet that I absolutely adore my family? Vacation would be nothing without them.





I'm gonna insert here that I think Andy would probably be voted as the "favorite uncle". Seriously, the kids LOVE this guy. He keeps them hooked with bizarre stories and camel rides. I guess that's enough to make just about anyone love ya, huh?






1 comment:

  1. you saw dan?? how cute!!! i love hearing about your adventures pretty lady :-)

    ReplyDelete